Displays and Exhibits
Regeneron may participate in an event through the payment of fair market value in exchange for the provision of exhibit and/or display space.
Areas of Interest
As a commitment to improving patient care and providing valuable educational information to the medical community, Regeneron will consider Exhibit and Display opportunities for events that align with the following statements of intent:
- Events that support an educational need by providing valuable information designed to assist healthcare professionals in their efforts to enhance patient care.
Programs that are consistent with Regeneron therapeutic areas of interest:
- Ophthalmology, specifically retinal diseases.
- Cardiovascular, specifically lipid disorders.
- Inflammation and Immunology, specifically rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory dermatological disorders, and inflammatory respiratory disorders.
Please Note: each request will be reviewed on its own merits. Regeneron cannot provide any guidance as to whether a particular request will be favorably or unfavorably reviewed.
Events where Regeneron may decide to accept a display/exhibit opportunity include, but are not limited to, community hospitals, academic institutions, professional societies and associations, and independent medical communication/education events.
Request Letter on the Organization's Letterhead
The request letter should 1) be on the organization’s letterhead, 2) include a description of the overall program or event, 3) contain a summary description of the levels of sponsorship available and the tangible benefits to Regeneron of each level and 4) contain a legal signature.
IRS Letter of Determination/501c3 (if applicable)
The IRS Letter of Determination is granted by the Internal Revenue Services. This document indicates which section of the Internal Revenue Code your organization is qualified. This determination letter is the only official document and proof that your organization is recognized as a tax-exempt organization.
Exhibitor Agreement (if applicable)
If an Exhibitor Agreement is required by your organization, please provide a copy.
W9 or W8
A current copy of your organization’s signed and dated (not more than 2 years old) W9 or W8 is required.
The Most Common Reasons for Additional Information Requests include:
- Request letter not on official letterhead.
- Event details not specific.
- Detailed costs not provided.
- W-9 or W-8 not provided or not signed and/or dated.
The Most Common Reasons for denial include:
- Opportunity does not align with Regeneron areas of interest.
- Opportunity does not meet Regeneron guidelines.
- Failure to provide complete information.
- Failure to submit the request a minimum of 60 days prior to the program date.
- Budget constraints.