Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. supports a variety of programs and initiatives that offer support to healthcare providers, patients, and their caregivers.
Regeneron is committed to conducting business in compliance with all Regeneron policies, American Medical Association (“AMA”) Guidelines on Gifts to Physicians, the AMA Ethical Opinion on Continuing Medical Education, the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (“PhRMA”) code on Interactions with Healthcare Professionals, the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (“ACCME”) Standards for Commercial Support, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) regulations and guidance, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of Inspector General (“OIG”) guidance and all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
All requests for funding, including all required supporting documentation, should be submitted to Regeneron at least 60 days prior to your event date or 60 days prior to the date you require a decision (whichever is earlier). If you are new to this site, you will need to complete the registration process and create an account before you can submit a request for funding.
- You can save your request submission at any stage of the process and return to complete your request application at a later time.
- Regeneron will generally review your request for completion, clarity, and compliance within 45-60 days of submission.
- You will receive an email notification upon approval or denial of your request.
- If approved, funding is conditioned on acceptance of the Regeneron Terms and Conditions of Funding, and the requirement to provide budget reconciliation within 60 days following completion of your event.
- Approved funds cannot be re-purposed for uses other than for the approved request.
- If funding was not used for the approved event and a refund is due to Regeneron, you will have 30 days after reconciliation to submit the refund.
- Failure to complete the reconciliation and/or submit the refund within the allocated timeframe or failure to comply with the Regeneron Terms and Conditions of Funding may result in your inability to submit future requests for funding..
Registering Your Organization
Regeneron requires that every organization submitting a request for funding create an organization profile in the Grant Management System. All required fields are marked with an asterix.
The registration process also requires you to create a Username and Password.
Username: please use the email address that you would prefer for all notifications.
Password: please create a password comprised of:
- 8 characters minimum
- contain at least one number or special character
- contain at least one upper case letter
- contain at least one lower case letter
To complete the registration process, please read Regeneron's Terms and Conditions of Funding, acknowledge that you have read this document, hit ‘Submit’. A confirmation will be sent to the email address you provided.
You will then be able to submit requests for funding, simply click on ‘Submit new funding request’ and select the appropriate funding type from the list.
Note: you can update your registration information at any time by clicking on the ‘Profile’ button at the top of the page.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org